The rush of visitors has been increasing, so to keep our Global Field in Pankow growing we still need lots of helping hands, brains and hearts. Report to Gesine!
You could support us, for example:
- as a volunteer interpreter on the Global Field and to supervise information events
- as a field helper for Gerd Carlsson, our organic gardener
- as a translator for our international partnerships
- as a researcher and reviewer of knowledge and material in the office or home-office
- as mediator during events in the field and elsewhere (church days, market stalls, various events and discussions)
For those interested in an internship, please apply with the usual documents at firstname.lastname@example.org