Die Artikel des Global Bean Projekt sind in “broken English”, als gemeinsame Sprache, verfasst. Für die meisten Beteiligten ist Englisch nicht die Muttersprache, also keine Angst!
UNITED FOR BEANS DIVERSITY!
This year, we make our Global Bean seed festival very special: several partners in the network will celebrate and exchange legumes on the same afternoon in different places in Europe and beyond. We warmly invite you to join the festivities and visit our seed festivals happening in Greece, Albania, Germany, Ethiopia, France, Austria, Spain, India… A map with all the events will soon be available on this page.
If you cannot join an event in person, you can still log-in comfortably from home from 1 pm to 2:30 pm (CET – Berlin time).
During the online event, visit the different festivals and hear fascinating stories about specific legume varieties from seed savers around the world!
Further information about the online program will be soon available on this page.
Follow us on Instagram where the event will be also broadcasted on our live feed.
- Bean mandala
- Seed balls for families at the occasion of World Earth Day
- 1 – 2:30 pm Broadcasting of the online event
- Legume dishes
- Seed swap & take-aways
- Selling and swapping legume seedlings
- Workshops: Legumes and soil fertility, sowing together, gardening
- Facilitating an international seed swap > Fill in now the table with the seeds you would like to offer and you look for
The programs might vary from one location to the other. The different event pages with the respective programs will be soon available on this page.
INTERNATIONAL SEED EXCHANGE
- Participate to the international seed swap! > Start to indicate right away the legume seeds you would like to offer and the ones you are looking for.
- Do you need help? Check out these instructions.